Subject: Courtney Campbell Causeway 040615 birdPIX
Hi all:
During the late morning period on 040615 I was out at Courtney Campbell Causeway.  The most exciting find was that the Least Tern are back.  This is the first of the season for me.  Other birders have indicated that LETE are back in the last couple of days. There were probably a dozen or so LETE present
I observed the following species:   Red-breasted Merganser, Black-bellied Plover, Willet, Laughing Gull, Royal Tern, Forster’s Tern, Black Skimmer. Noticeably absent were any of the small peep sandpipers.
The following are the links to images that I shot:
Black-bellied Plover • 040615 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/16886314279/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/16886314129/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/16450089214/
Willet • 040615 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/16450088204/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/16450087814/
Royal Tern • 040615 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/17071790011/
Forster’s Tern • 040615 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/16450088804/Least Tern • 040615 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/17046794706/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/16452601943/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/16452602313/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/17072014811/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/17071276232/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/17046794236/
Black Skimmer • 040615 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/16450087284/
Equipment used:
Canon EOS 50D+EF100-400 mm IS USM • Laliberte 2015
Happy Birding!
David Laliberte
Clearwater, FL•Checkout my birdPIX at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder