Hi Dee,

The Michigan chapter of AHEAD (Association of Higher Education and
Disability) has a section on their website pertaining to students who are
transitioning to college from high school.  The link is:
http://www.mi-ahead.org/links.php

Best wishes,

*Janet Pinkham*
*Director*
*Academic Success Center*

*Hope College *
Van Zoeren Hall 261
PO Box 9000
Holland, MI 49422
616-395-7830 (phone)
616-395-7617 (FAX)     pinkham*@hope.edu <[log in to unmask]>*
http://www.hope.edu/admin/acadsuccess/

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Snyder, Diane (Dee Dee) <[log in to unmask]