I know this question has been asked several times, so forgive me for the
repeat. We are currently looking at AskOnline, is anyone currently using
this system? If so, pros/cons? Any recommendations for similar systems?

We're looking for a platform that would include, at a minimum, a scheduling
piece, hosting for live sessions (whiteboard, recording, etc.) and a
reporting element.

*Jennifer Shreckengost, EdS*
*Chair - Teaching and Learning Center*

*Do you know someone who should learn more about Grantham? **Refer a Friend*
<http://www.grantham.edu/contact-information/refer-a-friend/>

*Phone: (913) **309-4693*

*Fax: (866) 470-0102*

*Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*[image: Facebook]* <http://www.facebook.com/granthamu> *[image: Twitter]*
<http://twitter.com/#!/granthamu> *[image: LinkedIn]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/grantham-university> *[image: Google Plus
Page]* <https://plus.google.com/116457280698550167618/posts> *[image: Blog