-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rachel E. Lieberman
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Retention Study

Hi all,

I'd like to create a study for my Peer Tutoring Center which focuses on
retention, and whether or not we're making an impact in that area. I think
if the results are positive, it could speak even louder than a study that
focuses on grades, but I'm not quite sure where to start. Has anyone ever
done a similar study, and if so, what parameters did you use? Thanks so
much.

Rachel Lieberman
Coordinator, Peer Tutorial Services
Lee Campus
I-116
239-489-9308

Florida SouthWestern State CollegePlease note: Due to Florida's broad open
records law, most writtencommunication to or from College employees is
public record, availableto the public and the media upon request.
Therefore, this e-mailcommunication may be subject to public
disclosure.You are the Key to Information Security:
http://www.fsw.edu/technology/security/