Greetings, all,

The Academic Resource Center at Marietta College has been given the green light to acquire appointment scheduling / visitor tracking software, and we are searching for affordable options.
Our office handles disability services appointments, one-on-one academic success coaching, and we also meet regularly with students on probation. In addition to these sorts of appointments, we also have a study lab down the hall that students are free to use in-between the athletics study tables that we host. The ARC also provides subject and writing tutoring (my area).

I am currently using WCOnline to schedule and track the tutoring services.

TutorTrac is out of our price-range, and WCOnline doesn't have enough privacy for us to add the disabilities services work to the schedule with the tutoring (tutors could see disabilities services notes). Would Acudemia be a good fit? If we keep using WCOnline for the tutoring side of the house, is there another program that would work well for the academic coaching / probation / disabilities support meetings?

Many thanks,

Keira M. Hambrick
Academic Support Coordinator

Marietta College