From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Snyder, Diane (Dee Dee)
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Resources for Parents

Hello,

Can anyone suggest items we might give to parents that provide tips/advice on how they might support their students as they make the transition to college? I'm thinking of a booklet with tips or something like that.

Thanks,

Dee Dee

[The Ohio State University]
Dee Dee Snyder
Program Excel Project Manager
Ohio State ATI Student Success Services
128 Skou Hall, 1328 Dover Road, Wooster, OH 44691
330-287-1223 Office / 330-287-1333 Fax
http://ati.osu.edu/currentstudents/studentservices/program-excel