Good morning.  I would like to share with you all a job opening in our Learning Assistance Center, here at St. Mary's University in San Antonio.

Administrative/Technical Assistant
St. Mary's University - San Antonio, TX
Provide administrative and technical support to the department, director and associate director with assessing needs for over 1000 students for placement in appropriate academic support for the Learning Assistance Center, Academic Affairs Division.

*         Assist in providing leadership in implementing a comprehensive Supplemental Instruction (SI) program, a Peer-Led Team Leader Program (PLTL), and the Writing Center

*         Provide a full range of administrative office support for the department

*         Maintain Access databases on student files as needed for reports to director and associate director

*         Maintain all computers, installing software and troubleshooting problems that arise

Application and more information at   http://stmarytx.applicantpro.com/jobs/221657.html

Thank you,

Barbara Biasiollli, Director
Learning Assistance Center