[cid:[log in to unmask]]

The International Center for Supplemental Instruction is proud to welcome you home to Kansas City, Missouri. Forty-two years ago, the University of Missouri-Kansas City began offering Supplemental Instruction sessions to address attrition and access issues for its increasingly diverse student body. Many things have changed since 1973; Supplemental Instruction has continued to spread across the United States and around the world. The International Center for Supplemental Instruction has national centers on four continents, and collectively, our centers have trained and provided support for Supplemental Instruction programs at over 3,500 institutions in more than 30 countries worldwide.

Please join us in 2016 as we bring the-much larger-Supplemental Instruction family back to Kansas City where it all started. We hope you enjoy the great food and great fun to be had around town, and we look forward to sharing the UMKC campus and community with you. Welcome to Kansas City, and welcome home.

More details to follow!

Kate Gold, M.P.S. | Business /Consulting Coordinator
UMKC - Academic Support and Mentoring
International Center for Supplemental Instruction
Student Success Center, 2nd Floor
5000 Holmes Road
Kansas City, MO 64110
*: (816) 235-1179| 7: (816) 235-5156 | *: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>