Hello,
I'm an adjunct librarian and completing a second degree in postsecondary literacy instruction. For a class project and for my personal interest, I'd like to know if/how your libraries collaborate with developmental reading and writing departments/classes. Also, do you have recreational reading collections (and any geared specifically towards developmental students)? If so, how do you promote them? Do you have book clubs? One book, one campus programs? Public library collaborations? Finally, do you have any other creative programs like maker spaces, poetry slams, etc?)

Thanks so much!