Dear Rafael,

You will probably find what you are looking for in these two references
(especially in the second paper):

[1] Shaomei Wu, Jake M. Hofman, Winter A. Mason, and Duncan J. Watts. 2011. Who
says what to whom on twitter. <http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1963504> In
Proceedings of the 20th international conference on World wide web (WWW
'11). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 705-714. DOI=10.1145/1963405.1963504
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1963405.1963504

[2] Haewoon Kwak, Changhyun Lee, Hosung Park, and Sue Moon. 2010. What is
Twitter, a social network or a news media?
<http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1772751>. In Proceedings of the 19th
international conference on World wide web (WWW '10). ACM, New York, NY,
USA, 591-600. DOI=10.1145/1772690.1772751
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1772690.1772751

*Best Regards,*
*Kais DAI*
*Ph.D Candidate in ICT at the University of Vigo (Spain)*
*E-mail: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*