Dear Socneters,

I work on theories of structural balance and look for data on signed
networks of small sizes (up to 50 nodes).

I have already looked at SNAP and UCINET and found the data for highland
tribes. SNAP offers data for three large signed networks (Wikipedia,
Slashdot, and Epinions) as well, but they do not fit to my research.

Any data for small communities (directed/undirected) with positive and
negative relationships would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

*Samin Aref*
CompSci PhD candidate <https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/people/sare618>
Centre for Mathematical Social Science <http://cmss.auckland.ac.nz/>