Two other possibilities: Dutch College,
http://moreno.ss.uci.edu/data.html#vdb and Slovene Parliamentary Parties
1994, http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/data/soc/Samo/Stranke94.htm

When I need networks with a particular property, other than from the SNAP,
UCINET and Pajek datasets I also check the Konstanz Networks Collection (
http://konect.uni-koblenz.de/networks/); as far as I can tell it is just
compiled from elsewhere but it indexes various network properties better
than the other sources. Good luck!