Theories of Communication Networks (Peter R. Monge & Noshir S. Contractor)
also has a Chinese version on Amazon. :-)

http://www.amazon.com/Communication-Network-Theory-MANG-DENG/dp/7300110932/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1431049277&sr=1-2&keywords=theories+of+communication+networks++chinese

Best,
Ke