Hi, Nazim.

Try the 'graph-tool' Python library:
https://graph-tool.skewed.de/

It's relatively new and is said to be faster, than igraph.

Best,
Alex.

> Dear SOCNET Colleagues,
>
> Would anyone please be able to help me with any suggestion regarding network
> analysis software that can handle over 2 million of edges.
>
> I am working on link prediction and in some cases, the extant algorithms
> like "Preferential attachment" or "RootedPageRank" generates over a million
> of edges in predicting future networks.
>
> I tried some but found them incapable of  processing such big networks.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Nazim Choudhury

(Social | Network | Data) Analyst

Junior Research Fellow at the International Laboratory for Applied Network
Research
National Research University Higher School of Economics
http://anr.hse.ru/en/

http://jarens.ru
ru.linkedin.com/in/semenoffalex/
https://www.facebook.com/semenoffalex