In banking for fraud prevention http://www.cgi.com/sites/
default/files/white-papers/Implementing-social-network-
analysis-for-fraud-prevention.pdf and risk analysis

Some examples in Telecom sector: http://perso.uclouvain.be/
vincent.blondel/netmob/2010/NetMob2010-abstracts.pdf . SNA is also used for
Churn reduction (churn rate is kind of subscriber reduction rate)