***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
Registration is Now Open
Network Leadership Symposium 2015
Networks as Interventions: Policy Tool or Panacea?
September 22-24, 2015
Since 2005, a collaborative of individuals and organizations from across Canada, the United States and Europe has planned and hosted six Networks Leadership Symposia designed for senior government, research and organizational leaders to explore ways to establish, support, manage and evaluate inter-organizational networks. Building on our prior success, a seventh symposium is being planned for September 2015 in Edmonton, Alberta.
The 2015 symposium will explore if and/or how inter-organizational networks can help address critical policy issues and practice challenges. Specifically, can networks be used successfully as deliberate tools or interventions to create better public policy, services and practice; or are they simply so ubiquitous that they have become the universal remedy, effective or not, for any wicked problem?
Why get involved in Networks as Interventions: Policy Tool or Panacea?
1) Access to network experts and health, policy, knowledge mobilization and research professionals from across Canada;
2) A unique entry point to multiple professional networks and organizations, including evaluation, public policy, public administration, health care, public health, environmental management and applied research;
3) Increased opportunities for collaboration, partnership and engagement in priority areas;
4) An opportunity to demonstrate leadership and innovation by being part of cutting-edge network research, policy and applied work;
5) An opportunity to connect with network thought leaders and innovators from across Canada, and internationally.
Registration is typically limited to encourage active participation among registrants and with presenters.
For more information and to register please visit: http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/research/centres/acsrc/network_leadership_symposium/