From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Nazim Choudhury
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Network Analysis Software for big networks

Dear SOCNET Colleagues,

Would anyone please be able to help me with any suggestion regarding network
analysis software that can handle over 2 million of edges.

I am working on link prediction and in some cases, the extant algorithms
like "Preferential attachment" or "RootedPageRank" generates over a million
of edges in predicting future networks.

I tried some but found them incapable of  processing such big networks.

Thanks and Regards
Nazim Choudhury