The Political Networks section of APSA is soliciting proposals to host
the ninth Political Networks Annual Conference and Workshop (PolNet) in
2016. If you have any interest in potentially bringing PolNet to your
institution, you are encouraged to reach out to Selection Committee
Chair Mark Lubell ([log in to unmask]) now to find out more.

You may also email me at [log in to unmask] and I will be happy to send you
a pdf with lots of information about hosting PolNet, including
background information on the meeting, its structure, and lots of
details on event management. We are happy to put you in touch with
previous hosts so that you can get a clear idea of the process from
people who know best.

This is a great way to bring attention to your institution, get your
colleagues and students involved, and make connections with
socio-political network researchers from a number of disciplines. You
will find a friendly and supportive section committee and program
chairs, making this a relatively easy and not terribly expensive way to
increase exposure for your department. Please don't hesitate to reach
out to us with any questions, and note that the initial submission is
non-binding.

Justin H. Gross
Communications Chair
Political Networks Section, APSA