Hi everybody,

My name is Rafael. I am a PhD student and I am studying diffusion processes on Social Networks, mainly in Twitter. I would like to know if it exists a paper that analyze the followers count distribution on the whole Twitter network or a part of it. For example, normal users use to have <=1000 followers, companies between 1000 and 5000 and famous users >5000.

I try to find this information without results. Thanks in advance.

Best.