Hi Rafael,

Maybe this paper ("A few chirps about twitter") is what you want:

- http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1397741

If you do not find the research you want in that paper, maybe you
could find some useful pointers in a survey about researches in online
social networks some colleagues and me have just published on arXiv:

- http://arxiv.org/pdf/1504.05655v1.pdf

[]'s,

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Rafael.UM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> My name is Rafael. I am a PhD student and I am studying diffusion processes on Social Networks, mainly in Twitter. I would like to know if it exists a paper that analyze the followers count distribution on the whole Twitter network or a part of it. For example, normal users use to have <=1000 followers, companies between 1000 and 5000 and famous users >5000.
>
> I try to find this information without results. Thanks in advance.
>
> Best.

Alan Godoy Souza Mello
Pesquisador
CPqD - Gerência de Plataforma Tecnológica

Doutorando em Engenharia Elétrica
LBiC - Laboratório de Bioinformática e Computação Bio-Inspirada
DCA / FEEC / Unicamp