Dear SOCNET Colleagues,

Would anyone please be able to help me with any suggestion regarding network analysis software that can handle over 2 million of edges.

I am working on link prediction and in some cases, the extant algorithms like "Preferential attachment" or "RootedPageRank" generates over a million of edges in predicting future networks.

I tried some but found them incapable of  processing such big networks.

Thanks and Regards
Nazim Choudhury