On 07-05-2015 09:34, Nazim Choudhury wrote:

> Dear SOCNET Colleagues,
>
> Would anyone please be able to help me with any suggestion regarding
> network analysis software that can handle over 2 million of edges.
>
> I am working on link prediction and in some cases, the extant
> algorithms like "Preferential attachment" or "RootedPageRank"
> generates over a million of edges in predicting future networks.
>
> I tried some but found them incapable of  processing such big networks.

   Try Pajek
      http://pajek.imfm.si

http://www.cambridge.org/de/academic/subjects/sociology/research-methods-sociology-and-criminology/exploratory-social-network-analysis-pajek-2nd-edition
      http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470714522.html

   Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj
  IMFM - Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Mechanics