Hi Folks,

We just released a new version of the 'ndtv' R package that supports
rendering interactive HTML5 animations of dynamic networks directly in a
web browser.

http://skyeome.net/wordpress/?p=737

a more detailed vignette with additional dynamic and static examples is
here:

http://statnet.csde.washington.edu/workshops/SUNBELT/current/ndtv/ndtv-d3_vignette.html

We will be doing a workshop session at the 2015 INSNA conference on
Tuesday June 23 with in-depth tutorials of the ndtv and networkDynamic
packages.

http://insna.org/sunbelt2015/?page_id=273

best,
  -skye