Hello,

I am looking for someone who'd be willing to assist me with data analysis for a social network analysis project. I would be happy to compensate you for your time.

I'm a grad student in a clinical psychology doctoral program at the University of Hawai'i. I am at the point of attempting to analyze the data for my masters thesis project which uses a social network methodology. I had initially planned to do a full network analysis, but did not get enough participants to make that possible. One of my committee members has suggested that my research questions could be answered with an egocentric analysis, but I am far less familiar with the methodology for this approach.

I've taken a Coursera course on SNA and read several books and papers, but my data is messy, the methodology is new for me, and honestly, I'm feeling out of my depths. There is no one at my home institution with the necessary expertise in this area to help me.

I have more questions than can easily be condensed into an email format, but basically I am trying to figure out how to handle my missing data, what storage format is most appropriate for my data management, and whether I can still do the analyses I was originally planning.

What I'm looking for is someone who can spend some time with me on Skype, take a look at my data, and answer some of my questions. Any help or guidance in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Devin Rand-Giovannetti
Clinical Studies Program
University of Hawai'i at Manoa