Hi Samin,

I've got a bunch of signed, directed networks (some valued, some
dichotomous) collected from organizations, ranging in size from about 30 to
over 150 that you are welcome to use. One downside to the organizational
setting is that people are often nested in departments, so I don't know if
that's a problem for what you're interested in studying with regard to
balance. I also have only one dataset that is smaller than 50 people (it
was the basis for the paper: Grosser, T., Lopez-Kidwell, V., & Labianca, G.
 (2010). “A Social Network Analysis of Positive and Negative Gossip in
Organizational Life.”  Group and Organization Management, 35:
 177-212.), but if you reach out offline, we can discuss what you need and
I'll send it your way. I can also put you in touch with colleagues that
have datasets of that type and in that size range if you need more datasets.

Best,

Joe

--
Giuseppe (Joe) Labianca