Dear all,

We would like to have your attention to International Workshop on Network Science '15 in Istanbul, June 10 2015 http://agbil15.khas.edu.tr/en/.
Please see CFP at http://agbil15.khas.edu.tr/en/call-for-papers

This workshop is aimed to bring academics and practitioners together to share state-of-art knowledge and experience about network science. We invite submissions in the form of academic papers as full technical papers, experience reports as short papers.  We are interested in papers that are conceptual and/or empirically-based. All accepted papers as extended abstract (600-800 words) will be published as workshop proceedings and full papers (max 5000 words) as book chapters. Furthermore, selected papers will be invited to submit a revised version for a publication in International Journal by IEEE with a fast-track review.

Venue information: http://www.khas.edu.tr/en/77/history and Istanbul: Letís meet where the continents meet: http://www.ecis2016.eu/en/Istanbul.html

All the best,

MN Aydin

MN Aydin, Phd, Assoc. Prof of MIS, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Kadir Has University, Istanbul.