Dear Shahin,

I have been developing a Python library for analysing multilayer networks,
which includes a visualization component. See this tutorial page for small
example visualizations:
http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/kivela/mln_library/visualizing.html

You can find the installation instructions in the same tutorial (for
visualizations you need to have matplotlib and networkx installed). The
library is under development. Feedback and contributions are welcome.

Best,
Mikko

--
Mikko Kivelä, D.Sc. (Tech.)