From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of james
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 7:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: two data collection questions

Hi Folks -
I'm looking for:

a)      Exemplary adolescent *ego-network*collection instruments.

b)      On-line software for implementing ego-network surveys, that can accept Arabic script.

Thanks in advance...
Jim

James Moody
Robert O. Keohane Professor of Sociology
Founding Director, Duke Network Analysis Center
Duke University

_____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.