Let me join Arun in his request. I also would be interested in any studies that apply network analysis to industrial sectors.
All the best,
Luca

Luca De Benedictis, PhD

UniversitÓ degli Studi di Macerata
DED - Dipartimento di Economia e Diritto
Via Crescimbeni 20, 62100 - Macerata - I

Phone:+39 (0)7332583234
Fax: +39 (0)7332583205

http://works.bepress.com/luca_de_benedictis/
COST webpage: http://www.gecomplexity-cost.eu/home/