In Canada, where I reside, I decided to start digging in to which members
of Parliament have public PGP keys. First up I brought up the website with
all of the members listed on it. A quick search really provided me with
little solace. This was a dead end as none of them had keys listed. Ah
well, I had to at least give it a try.

My next stop was over on the PGP server for MIT. There I ran a search for
the email addresses for all the members of Parliament simply by using the “@
parl.gc.ca” part of the email address as a string. I was hoping for at
least a 10% of the sitting parliamentarians to have a public key. I was
floored to discover that exactly TWO former members had keys published and
not a single sitting member.

http://bit.ly/1HN4YFy
http://bit.ly/1HN4YFy+

--