Dear colleagues

If one of you would have access to the following reprint:

Döderlein, L. (1927). Indopacifische Euryalae. Abh. Bayer. Ak. Wiss. 31 (6): 1-105

I would be very grateful to have a pdf (and I will put it online)
Cheers - Yves
--
Yves SAMYN, PhD
Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS)

--
Discover the collections of the RBINS
www.naturalsciences.be/science/collections/