Hi-

I am starting up some egocentric network research.

In the SNA book by Borgatti, Everett, and Johnson, the chapter on
egonetworks, I think ((my copy is in office), refers to "Enet" as the
software.

On sourceforge, there is "Ego Net".
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/egonet/>  Is this the same software?

Also, Socioworks has a for-fee package called "EgoNet".  Link
<http://socioworks.com/productsall/egonet/>.

Is this the same as the one at Sourceforge?

Help...

Thanks!

Jordi

--
*Jordi Comas*

*"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin*Assistant
Professor
School of Management
Bucknell University
Taylor 112
570 577 3161

SPRING 2015 The Stakeholder Organization Site (the Hub").
<http://stakeholder.blogs.bucknell.edu>

Spring 2015 Stakeholder FRIDAY Blog <https://stakeholder13.wordpress.com>
Spring 2015 Stakeholder MONDAY Blog  <https://stakeholderxiv.wordpress.com/>
Research and Writing Blog: Nets We Weave <http://netsweweave.wordpress.com>