Hi-

Can you be more specific?  Most theories would have to do with the nature
of the relationships in that network.  Also, the boundary specification
matters.  Like, a computer is unlikely to exit one network of computers and
join a power grid network.  My point is that why are the two networks
similar enough that the "agent" would consider leaving one and joining
another?  Both networks must have some larger, non-structural or relational
sameness or else it is kind of a meaningless question.

Jordi

--
*Jordi Comas*

*"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin*Assistant
Professor
School of Management
Bucknell University
Taylor 112
570 577 3161

SPRING 2015 The Stakeholder Organization Site (the Hub").
<http://stakeholder.blogs.bucknell.edu>

Spring 2015 Stakeholder FRIDAY Blog <https://stakeholder13.wordpress.com>
Spring 2015 Stakeholder MONDAY Blog  <https://stakeholderxiv.wordpress.com/>
Research and Writing Blog: Nets We Weave <http://netsweweave.wordpress.com>