And if you get it into R, you can use statnet, RSiena or a number of other
R packages for network analysis to analyze it :)

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015, Joe McLaughlin wrote:

> ***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Nathaniel, you might consider using R with​your
> ​UCINET data to "code the entire process in and later re-run or modify it while seeing every step" -​
> ​see an example here to get your data into R - https://web.stanford.edu/~messing/ImportDataUCINET.html
>
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Nathaniel Porter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>       ***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dr. Borgatti,
>
>       This is probably out of my price range. But is there some kind of tutorial/guide for using the
>       CLI/scripting interfaces that is readily available? The biggest barrier to my using UCINET more often,
>       at least when my data and methods are within its scope, is that I dislike trying to document exactly
>       what I did in what order to an original dataset to achieve complex results. Whenever possible, I
>       strongly prefer to stick to languages I can code the entire process in and later re-run or modify it
>       while seeing every step.
>
>       Thanks,
>       Nathaniel Porter, Penn State Sociology
>

>       On 6/12/2015 11:26 AM, Borgatti, Steve wrote:
>       ***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
>
>       There will be an Intro to Social Network Analysis workshop sponsored by Statistical Horizons in
>       Philadelphia, July 23-24. The workshop features both theoretical concepts and hands-on work with
>       UCINET/NetDraw. Here’s a link for more information:
>

>       http://statisticalhorizons.com/seminars/public-seminars/sna-spring15
>

>       The workshop includes training in UCINET’s command line interface (CLI) which provides an
>       alternative to the menu-driven interface. It also allows you to write scripts, and to process
>       sets of similarly named files (e.g., find all files whose filenames begin “team-“ and compute
>       centralization scores for each one).
>
>       Thanks,
>

>       Steve.
>

>       Stephen P. Borgatti
>
>       Paul Chellgren Chair of Management
>
>       LINKS Center for Social Network Analysis
>
>       Gatton College of Business and Economics
>
>       University of Kentucky

  Professor of Sociology and Statistics
  Director, UWCFAR Sociobehavioral and Prevention Research Core
  Box 354322
  University of Washington
  Seattle, WA 98195-4322

  Office:        (206) 685-3402