Dear Luca,

May be this article is interesting for your purposes:
http://www.reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_150_071428572236153.pdf

It is an "evaluation of the relational integration of immigrants in
mixed marriages based on an analysis on their personal networks". The
English version of the article is from p.23 onwards.

Regards,

Isidro Maya Jariego
Departamento de Psicología Social
Universidad de Sevilla