Dr. Borgatti,

This is probably out of my price range. But is there some kind of
tutorial/guide for using the CLI/scripting interfaces that is readily
available? The biggest barrier to my using UCINET more often, at least
when my data and methods are within its scope, is that I dislike trying
to document exactly what I did in what order to an original dataset to
achieve complex results. Whenever possible, I strongly prefer to stick
to languages I can code the entire process in and later re-run or modify
it while seeing every step.

Thanks,
Nathaniel Porter, Penn State Sociology