***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dr. Borgatti,

This is probably out of my price range. But is there some kind of tutorial/guide for using the CLI/scripting interfaces that is readily available? The biggest barrier to my using UCINET more often, at least when my data and methods are within its scope, is that I dislike trying to document exactly what I did in what order to an original dataset to achieve complex results. Whenever possible, I strongly prefer to stick to languages I can code the entire process in and later re-run or modify it while seeing every step.

Thanks,
Nathaniel Porter, Penn State Sociology