Dear all,

we have recently released NetworKit 3.5. NetworKit is a tool suite of (parallel) algorithms and data structures for analyzing the structure of large complex networks. It is distributed as a Python package with a core written in C++/OpenMP, and is freely available at

https://networkit.iti.kit.edu/

This release focused heavily on bugfixes, stability and usability improvements, refactoring and support for Python-level parallelism. We welcome feedback on this version, especially since we are in the process of preparing a new major release.

Best regards,
Christian Staudt

Institute of Theoretical Informatics - Parallel Computing Group
Building 50.34 Room 034
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)