From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ion Georgiou
Sent: 02 June 2015 08:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Centrality Network spanning 1948-1979 - as given in ESNAP Chapter 11 - need paper references

For the attention of Centrality Network researchers and Pajek users:

RE:
de Nooy W, Mrvar A, Batagelj V (2011) Exploratory Social Network Analysis with Pajek. Revised and Expanded Second Edition. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge.

In Chapter 11 of this book (note, it is the 2nd edition), on pages 279-280, the authors discuss a network of the Centrality Literature, which spans the period 1948-1979. The network file is available with the book.

I need to acquire all the papers of this network. However, the labels are not clear on what the references are. I would be grateful if anyone could provide me with any information on the references so that I may begin to acquire the papers. When I receive all the information, I will gladly post it so that it is available to other users.

Below are the network's vertices and their labels, as given in the network that accompanies the book. Note that some vertices are very cryptic (e.g. "--- 13 -") while others are prefixed by a "#" to indicate two papers that were merged in order to create an acyclic network (e.g. "#GilchSW-54").

*Vertices 129
1 Bavelas-48
2 Leavitt-49
3 Smith..-50
4 Bavelas-50
5 Smith..-51
6 Leavitt-51
7 Guetzko-51
8 BavelaB-51
9 HeiseM.-51
10 Luce...-51
11 ChrisLM-52
12 Shaw...-53
13 --- 13 -
14 DeSoto.-53
15 --- 15 -
16 Hirota.-53
17 Rogge..-53
18 MacyCL.-53
19 LuceMCH-53
20 Shelly.-53
21 #GilchSW-54
22 Shaw...A54
23 Shaw...C54
24 Walker.-54
25 Karanef-54
26 Guetzko-54
27 ChristL-54
28 ChristM-54
29 ChristiA54
30 ChristiB54
31 Goldber-55
32 Shaw...B55
33 Shaw...A55
34 --- 35 -
35 GuetzkS-55
36 Mulder.-55
37 --- 38 -
38 ChrisLM-56
39 --- 40 -
40 --- 41 -
41 FlamentA56
42 FlamentB56
43 LanzetRA56
44 LanzetRB56
45 Mulder.-56
46 RobyL..A56
47 RobyL..B56
48 Shaw...-56
49 ShawR..-56
50 Trow...-57
51 RobyL..B57
52 GuetzkD-57
53 RobyL..A57
54 LanzetR-57
55 ShawRS.-57
56 ShellyG-58
57 #FlamentA58
58 Shaw...-58
59 Mulder.-58
60 --- 62 -
61 --- 63 -
62 --- 64 -
63 Shaw...-59
64 Mulder.A59
65 Mulder.B59
66 --- 68 -
67 Flament-60
68 --- 70 -
69 CohenBW-60
70 CohenB-A60
71 CohenB-B60
72 CohenBB-60
73 Guetzko-60
74 MohannA-60
75 Mulder.A60
76 Mulder.B60
77 FaucheM-60
78 --- 80 -
79 Flament-61
80 Cohen..-61
81 CohenB.-61
82 CohenBW-61
83 GlanzeG-61
84 Cohen..-62
85 CohenB.-62
86 CohenBW-62
87 ShurRLT-62
88 Flament-63
89 Carzo..-63
90 LeavitK-63
91 --- 93 -
92 Cohen..B64
93 Cohen.-C64
94 McWhinn-64
95 McWhinn-54
96 Cohen..A64
97 Lawson.A64
98 Lawson.B64
99 Shaw...-64
100 MacKenz-64
101 Lawson.-65
102 Beaucha-65
103 MorisSC-65
104 MorisPS-65
105 WatsonB-65
106 Flament-65
107 Sabidus-66
108 MacKenz-66
109 FaucheM-66
110 Morisse-66
111 Cohen..-67
112 BurgessB68
113 BurgessC68
114 Burgess-68
115 BurgessA68
116 CohenF.-68
117 CollinR-69
118 Harshbe-71
119 Snadows-72
120 Niemine-73
121 CohenRF-73
122 DoktorM-74
123 Niemine-74
124 MoxleyM-74
125 Rogers.-74
126 Snadows-74
127 RogersA-76
128 Freeman-77
129 Freeman-79

Any assistance is welcome. I am most grateful.

Ion Georgiou

Dr. Phokion 'Ion' Georgiou
Full Professor / Professor Titular - Fundação Getulio Vargas (AACSB-EQUIS-AMBA accredited)
https://sites.google.com/site/iongeorgiou/

_____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.