Dear list,

For a course on social networks and social media that I'm designing I'm looking for some nice, readily available social media datasets for students to play around with. Datasets on e-mail networks would also fit the bill. Because I don't want them to spend all their time on data handling, the datasets shouldn't be too large, say up to a few thousand nodes, but much smaller is also fine. Any suggestions are welcome!

Best, Rense

Dr. Rense Corten | Assistant professor | Department of Sociology/ICS | Utrecht University | Address: Padualaan 14, 3584 CH, Utrecht, the Netherlands | t: +31 (0)30 253 8814 | e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.uu.nl/staff/rcorten<http://www.uu.nl/staff/rcorten>