Here are two, though they're more focused on the social media aspect than they are on networks:

Muzamil M. Hussain and Philip N. Howard. 2013. “What Best Explains Successful Protest Cascades? ICTs and the Fuzzy Causes of the Arab Spring.” International Studies Review 15: 48-66.

William Lafi Youmans and Gillian York. 2012. “Social media and the Activist Toolkit: User Agreements, Corporate Interests, and the Information Infrastructure of Modern Social Movements.” Journal of Communication 62: 315-29

Best,
Jason

A. Jason Windawi
PhD Student, Sociology