Hi All,

We will be meeting this Wednesday, June 24th 2015, Pugh Hall 210 at 3:30. I am excited to announce that there are some items on the agenda:

1.       Tommy Rush will be presenting about TypeScript http://www.typescriptlang.org/ . If you have kept up with Angular, you'll know that this is the JS superset that will be used in Angular 2.0, and has a lot of parallels to the recently(officially) approved ECMA6 specs.

2.       Adrian Gritz (and maybe Jodi Chase as well) will be presenting a little bit about their work with Angular.

This is a JS heavy meetup, and I hope to learn some cool stuff. There may be time for some other topics, so feel free to bring any new project you're working on for a quick demo or Q&A.

See you there,

Anthony
Web Services