Thanks Tod for the confirmation, but dates are also important, as that is also needed for budgeting purposes.  Is it occurring in September or October?

I did try the various avenues for seeking the conference information noted by David Steward, with no response or results...I'm not quite "fed-up" yet, but I must admit it is frustrating and I don't understand why ARMA isn't more proactive in this area.

Brian