Today, we are excited to introduce the general availability of Box
Governance, which gives customers a better way to comply with regulatory
policies, satisfy e-discovery requests and effectively manage sensitive
business information. We are also announcing that Box supports FINRA and
SEC 17a-4 compliance for financial services firms. Box Governance helps
customers meet legal, regulatory, and business policies for accessing,
retaining, and disposing their information with a cost-effective and
intuitive solution.

http://bit.ly/1BxpEls
http://bit.ly/1BxpEls+
--