Dear Graduate Coordinators and Staff,

In order to better understand the orientation resources available on campus to all incoming graduate students to the University of Florida, Dr. Paul Duncan and I would like to know more about your academic program’s orientation activities and resources.

We encourage you to complete a brief Qualtrics survey by Wednesday, July 29, 2015.

To take the survey, please click on this link: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_094tBd0Ixc2H7nv.

We will use your responses to improve the Graduate School’s orientation activities in future semesters, and to more efficiently align our activities with those resources already being provided by the programs and colleges.

Our goal is to improve the orientation experience of all incoming graduate students.

In addition, if there are other areas of orientation which you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact either of us directly.

Thank you in advance for your help in improving graduate student orientation at UF.

 Sincerely,

Dr. Paul Duncan

Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs

The Graduate School

University of Florida

162 Grinter Hall, 1523 Union Road

Gainesville FL 32611

Matt Mitterko

Associate Director, Office of Graduate International Outreach

The Graduate School

University of Florida

109 Grinter Hall, 1523 Union Road

Gainesville FL 32611