Hi All,

We're currently updating our staff library in our learning center and I was
curious to what academic, peer-reviewed journals anyone reads and
recommends for professional and student practitioners in post secondary
tutoring and academic coaching/consulting. I already receive the Journal of
College Reading and Learning, but any additional suggestions would be
greatly appreciated!

I hope everyone is finding some to time to relax before the fall commences!

Cheers!
Brian

--
Brian Cuzzolina
Assistant Director, Office of Academic Resources

Haverford College
Stokes Hall | Suite 118G
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford, PA 19041