Hi Christine,

Here at the Polytechnic Tutoring Center we have subject tutoring for core
undergraduate courses staffed by undergraduates.  We also have a writing
center staffed by part-time professional writing consultants.  I do not have
any subject tutoring for grad-level courses.  However, occasionally grad
students do come in and ask, say, a MATLAB tutor something about the code.
But I always council the grad student that the tutor may or may not be able
to help.  Grad students make very good use of our writing center.  And, I
offer English conversation groups for international students, and usually
grad students make up the vast majority of participants in these groups.

Best,

John Paul

John Paul Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.
Director, Polytechnic Tutoring Center