Hi All!

I hope everyone is having a relaxing summer. I just wanted to quickly share
a great opportunity for those interested in working in academic support,
writing & study skills, with students in medical school and the health
professions (nursing, pharmacy, physical therapy...). Great students. Also
the campus is located in a wonderful section of Philadelphia.

https://recruit.jefferson.edu/psc/hcmp/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&TargetFrameName=None

https://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?JobCode=176094878&utm_source=07_10_15&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=JobAgentEmail

All the best!
--
Brian Cuzzolina
Assistant Director, Office of Academic Resources

Haverford College
Stokes Hall | Suite 118G
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford, PA 19041