From: "Kat Powell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 12:58:21 PM
Subject: Re: LD Statement for Faculty Syllabi

This is the required statement for our syllabi at the College of Southern Idaho
DISABILITIES:
Any student with a documented disability may be eligible for reasonable accommodations. To determine eligibility and secure services, students should contact Student Disability Services at their first opportunity after registration for a class(es). Student Disability Services is located on the second floor of the Taylor Building on the Twin Falls Campus. 208.732.6260 or e-mail Marita DeBoard, [log in to unmask]

Kat Powell M.S., G.C.D.F.
Learning Assistance Coordinator
College of Southern Idaho
P.O. Box 1238
Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238
(208)732-6685
Fax (208)736-3029
**Remember no matter where you go, there you are.**