 CRLA-ITTPC Coordinator

 From: "Danna Baggett" <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask] Subject: returning tutor welcome back meeting
activities
Good afternoon, Everyone!  I hope you all have had a wonderful summer so
far. In a few weeks, my returning tutors are coming to a welcome back
meeting to get ready for next semester. I'd like to offer one or two team
building activities to get them back into the swing of things since they
have been gone since the beginning of May. Do any of you have any
suggestions?  Danna Baggett Apache Tutoring Tutoring Services, Director
903-510-3114 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Vaughn Library, 2nd floor
Like us on Facebook! Apache Tutoring-Tyler Junior College  Attention: The
information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or nonpublic material. Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to
change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point
your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html  To
contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]